A week has passed since I returned form Projek 3J Jr. No doubt i enjoyed myself thoroughly wif ma frenz (talking cock, giving lame jokes, cam-whoring haha) lots have been learnt especially during the 3 days at Rebutia while jungle trekking and cold-cold night walks.
1) I ain't no leader
2) I am unable to make fast and effective decisions without first falling back on group members
3) I ain't an outdoor/jungle person...like so totally lah.....(no wonder i went to police haha)
4) Definitely a team player
5) Taking for granted the concept of syukur and remembering Him
6) The importance of team spirit in attempting to move away from your comfort zone
7) The need to use knowledge as guidance and not being selfish to share wif others wad u know
8) Swallow pride and effect discussions when faced with uncertainty (bersyura')
9) Developing spiritual consciousness as a means of guidance and confronting fear
10) Gain support and establish rapport with others and society in building a successful organisation
Guess this is juz a summary of what i've learnt there heh...it sure was an eye-opening experience! (although technically, there is a limit to how big my eyes can open haha :p)