Friday, June 29, 2007
12:59 AM
I Think....I think fate NOT equals coincidence but coincidence equals fate (coz coincidence is part of fate). Simply because fate is a higher level of the unexplained that has to be differentiated from everyday coincidences.
I think it is dangerous to mix up coincidences and fate coz if u attribute things to fate, den u hang on to it because a special meaning has been attached ot it. But in actual fact, they are juz mere coincidences of everyday life.
I think if you dissected any relationship, no matter what problems there are or the level of mushiness the couples enjoy with each other...at the bottom of it all. All r/ships are the same. You know why? Coz there is this thing called love.
I think that reminiscence is healthy for the soul because it keeps u grounded in the belief of sweet memories. But indulgence in it will never let u back on ur two feet to look towards the future.
I think having great ideas is good because it keeps u occupied and allows you to realise these ideas sooner or later. Success or not, time will tell
I think alot of things...because its everyday happenings that make me think. enjoy. escape. live.
** We dance around in a circle and suppose, but the secret lies in the middle and knows**
.sincera fazzy.